GUIDELINES FOR INFORMATION PROTECTION AND PRESERVATION
inlucity.com observes and adheres to the following privacy rules and regulations:
(1) Any and all kinds of personal and/or confidential information submitted or collected through inlucity.com shall be shared, disclosed, and/or used only for the purposes of:
(a) Improvement of products and/or services provided;
(b) Customization of the website for efficient and effective usage;
(c) Storage and records of the management;
(d) Method of contact and/or communication between the management, its clients, subscribers, and users, and relevant third parties associated with such website users aforementioned.
(2) Any and all kinds of illegal disclosure on any information considered as private shall be subject to a violation of European Law and shall be subject to the necessary legal measures following the aforementioned law.
(3) The clients, subscribers, and users of the inlucity.com shall be given the discretion to set up its personal accounts as a way to participate to the services, forums, and communities the management has set up on the aforementioned website. In this connections, deleting the account made is also upon the discretion of the client, subscriber, and/or user who created the account.
(4) Updating the information submitted by any client, subscriber, and/or user through the website shall be the responsibility of such client, subscriber, and/or user and not of the management.
(5) There is a set age group and range who can make use of and utilize the products and/or services of the inlucity.com. Protection of the privacy of children is essential and important for the management.